Agile Mind Algebra II builds on lessons and understanding from Algebra I, expanding the depth of students' understanding, and introducing new topics as well. Concepts covered include:
- Linear functions and inverse relations
- Exponential and logarithmic functions and equations
- Quadratic and square root functions and equations
- Rational functions and equations
- Using matrices to solve systems of equations
- Conic representations
- Arithmetic and geometric sequences and series
Agile Mind Algebra II — developed by distinguished mathematics educators—puts authoritative resources at teachers' fingertips to enable them to deal with the growing numbers and diversity of the students they teach. In addition, the services extend their presence outside the classroom, and gives students the support they need to excel in this advanced course that is now required in many states for every student.
Agile Mind course services are highly functional at 28.8 kbs dial-up Internet connection speed. For more information: System Requirements
Find out how course services are tailored for your specific needs as a: teacher, administrator, or student.